HOW TO RVING BLOG
RV SHOPPING? 9 GREAT GIFT IDEAS
What to get for the RVer who has everything? We have compiled a list of great gear for the favorite RVer in your life. Read on to find that gadget that they can’t live without…
1. Truma Level Check. Want to save dad the hassle of lifting and shaking the propane tank to guess how much gas is left? A quick swipe with the Truma LevelCheck will show exactly how much propane is still in the tank.
2. TastePure 25’ Heated Drinking Water Hose. Give your dad the gift of an extended camping season with this heated hose. Even if the temperatures dip below freezing, the water will still keep flowing into the RV.
3. RV Lock 4.0. Let’s face it…the standard RV door lock doesn’t provide the security we all want for our precious cargo. This RV lock fits all standard travel trailer and 5th wheel doors, plus comes with keyless entry and remote fob.
4. Weber Q1000 Grill. This is an RV dream grill since it’s small enough to fit in the storage bin, and big enough to cook steaks for the whole family.
5. Anderson Camper Levelers. Do you hear your dad huffing and puffing as he piles up the wood in an attempt to level the RV? That means it’s time for levelers, which magically take the stress out of this frustrating task.
6. Igloo Freestanding Ice Machine. No one said that dad has to rough it when traveling in the RV. There’s nothing like a cold drink after setting up camp, and this ice machine will help him chill out and relax.
7. Camelback Forge 16 oz. Travel Mug. This is a serious travel mug for a serious coffee drinker. It will keep your beverage hot for hours, whether you are taking a morning hike, or swinging the hours away in a hammock.
8. Estwing 4 lb Special Edition Fireside Friend Wood Splitting Axe. The campfire just got a bit more authentic with this beautifully crafted axe, perfectly for splitting up big logs and getting that flame roaring.Happy Father’s Day to all the wonderful camping dads out there. We hope you are lucky enough to unwrap a new RV gadget this month!
9. Bristle Free Grill Brush. You may think your dad has all the grill accessories he needs. But if he’s still using a bristle brush, it’s time for an upgrade. A bristle free brush will guarantee the only thing added to that burger is awesome flavor.
Take it from the thousands of RV owners that we have heard from over the years: paying attention to some of the smaller, less obvious RV features is worth it in the long run.Happy RV shopping!